Authy Terms of Service.
By using Authy websites, and mobile applications("Service") and all services of Authy Inc("Authy"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions("Terms of Service") unless you and Authy have signed a separate formal written agreement expressly amending this agreement. No other contract or terms of service may be created in any other manner, including, but not limited to purchase orders, emails or written communications.
Authy reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features or products shall be subject to the Terms of Service. By continuing using the Service, you are agreeing to such changes.
Authy reserves the right to terminate your account for any reason and without notice. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Service and Restrictions.
- You agree not to remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the service.
- You can not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You must protect your own account and API keys. Authy cannot, and will not be liable for loss or damage that arises from your failure to protect your account information.
- You are responsible for the sole usage of the Service. Authy cannot, and will not be liable for any loss or damage that arises from the use of this Service.
- The use of computer bots or any automated methods for registration are prohibited.
- Any attempt to compromise the security, hack or disable the system are completely prohibited.
- You understand and agree that Authy will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental damages, included but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill or intangible losses that result from your use of the API.
- Any abuse or excessive use of the Authy API may result on temporary or permanent suspension of the access to the Service.
- In the even that any of your API keys are compromised, Authy will temporarily disable your account. Apathy will make reasonable attempts via e-mail and text-message to warn you prior to suspension.
- Authy reserves the right to discontinue temporarily or permanently access to the API with or without noticed for any reason.
- By using this service you agree to identify yourself as who you are.
Verification, Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms.
- A valid credit card is required on file for verification purposes at all times. Sandbox accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- You will be billed in advance on a monthly basis. This fee is non-refundable.
- You are responsible for properly canceling your account.
- You may upgrade or downgrade at any time.
- Downgrading your service may cause loss of features and content. Authy is not responsible or liable for such loss.
- Fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties imposed by taxing authorities. You are responsible for the payment of such taxes, levies or duties, except where is prohibited by law.
- Pricing an modification are subject to change. Authy will provide 30 days of notice for such changes through e-mail, the website or the Terms of Service itself.
Cancellation and termination.
- You are responsible for canceling your account. Accounts can be canceled through e-mail or via phone at any time. You must receive a cancellation notice as proof of cancellation.
- All of your content can be deleted from your account upon request. The information cannot be recovered once it's been deleted.
- The use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided "as is " without any warranties, whether written, oral, statuary, express or implied to the maximum extent permitted by the law.
- You agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicated, sell or resell any portion of the service.
- Any verbal, physical, written or other abuses to customers, employees or anyone associated with Authy will result in immediate account termination.
- Any attempt to hack or circumvent the system for any reason will result in immediate account termination.
- You may not modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any portion of the service.